Frequently Asked Questions
1. Do I have to register online?
Yes, registration for all VCRC programs is now done online.
2. I forgot my username/password.
Please click on "Forgot username" or "Forgot password" on the RCA WRS Login Page.
3. When I try to "Accept" the waiver or code of conduct the "Accept" box isn't visible.
Make sure you scroll down the waiver or code of conduct and check the box at the end, confirming that you have read it.
4. I tried to pay online, but it wouldn't go through.
Please check that the postal code is filled in on your RCA WRS account: go to "My Account" , Contact Information, Address.
5. I want to go back in to pay online. How do I do this?
Login to your RCA account, navigate to "My Account", scroll down to "Roles", click the arrow next to "Membership". Then click "Pay/View invoice" (towards the right side of the page).
6. I have tried to register online, but can't get it to work. Help!
Just send an email to the programs coordinator (email@example.com) or stop by the office and we can help troubleshoot or register for you.
7. I think I registered, but I didn't get a confirmation at the end. Am I registered?
You can check by logging onto your user account on the RCA WRS: go to "My Account", navigate to "Roles" and click the arrow beside "Memberships". It will list the program(s) you are registered for. Once VCRC has confirmed payment, we will "activate" your registration, and you will get a confirmation email from RCA. Please note, it may take up to two weeks to activate your registration, depending on the time of year.
8. Can I get a refund?
Please refer to the Refund Policy
9. Can I get a tax receipt?
Yes. You can download your receipt from your RCA WRS account.
10. How do I find out if there is still room in a program?
If there is no more room in a program the online registration tool will not let you register. Please contact the programs coordinator (firstname.lastname@example.org) if you would like to be put on a waiting list.
11. Does a program get cancelled if there are not enough people signing up?
VCRC rarely cancels programs because of low registration. In the event that a program does have to be cancelled, we will contact you and offer a credit towards another VCRC program of a full refund.