Registration and Payment Instructions
Register online through the Rowing Canada Aviron Web Registration System (WRS) and follow these steps:
- Select British Columbia and Victoria City Rowing Club from the drop-down menu
- Find the program you want to register for, and click 'join' on the right hand side
- NEW USERS: create an account by clicking "create account now". Please create the account in the name of the person who is particpating.
- RETURNING USERS: login to your existing account using your RCA # or username and password.
- read the waivers and code of conduct and check the boxes, then click "Accept". If the "Accept" button is not highlighted, please check that you have checked all the required boxes, including the one below the signature. Note that the Code of Conduct and its check box are BELOW the Accept button.
- NEW VCRC members/participants: please complete the MEDICAL FORM (below) and submit to the VCRC Club Manager (member programs) or Director, Seasonal and Introductory programs (introductory programs).
- RETURNING VCRC members/participants: your medical form (with emergency contact information) is kept on file. Please inform the if there are any changes.
1. ONLINE - through the RCA WRS. You can login to your account to pay at any time. Just follow these steps:
- login to your RCA WRS account
- go to "My Account"
- go down to "Roles" and then click the arrow next to "Membership"
- click on "Pay/View Invoice" (towards the right side)
2. CHEQUE - payable to VCRC. Please put the athlete's name and program on the cheque and put cheques in the wooden box next to the VCRC Club Manager's office.
3. eTRANSFER please send to:
firstname.lastname@example.org (Adult and Junior member programs)
email@example.com (Adult and Youth introductory programs).
For the Junior Spring and Junior Summer programs, please submit a Volunteer Bond cheque of $100, payable to VCRC and postdated April 30 (Spring) and July 15 (Summer). The cheque will only be deposited if you do not fulfill the volunteer requirement.