VCRC is a member-based club, with a membership year that runs from September 1-August 31. Rowers are welcome to join part way through the year, for a pro-rated fee (please contact the VCRC Club Manager).
REGISTER NOW (click here to go to the RCA Web Registration site)
Need help or have questions? Please check the Registration Instructions on our website.
FEE SCHEDULE Fee schedule for 2019-2020 now posted.
VCRC offers a number of membership categories:
Adult Full member: for experienced rowers who are interested in rowing and being part of the VCRC community year round.
Adult Student member (term): for full time students at a university or college who are U27. 15% fee discount. Terms start: September 1, January 1, May 1. Term fees are not pro-rated.
Adult Restricted member: for experienced rowers who do not want to participate in coached sessions.
Associate member: for nonrowing supporters of VCRC
VCRC also offers the following special memberships: Honorary, National Team/National Development Centre. Please contact the Club Manager for more information and eligibility for these special memberships.
- Use of VCRC equipment*.
- Coaching (Full and Student members). See training times and training groups for details.
- Opportunity to race in regattas, as part of a crew or as an individual (entry fees and travel costs are not included in the membership fee).
- Access to VRS boathouse, including ergs, lounge and showers.
- Membership in Rowing Canada and Rowing BC
- Eligibility to vote at AGM and run for VCRC Board.
- Being part of a welcoming, vibrant rowing community!
*members may take out VCRC equipment at unsupervised times if they have demonstrated understanding of VRS Safety rules and the ability to handle a boat competently and safety. Please contact a coach for more information or to be evaluated.
Questions? Please contact the VCRC Club Manager or one of the coaches.