Community; Excellence; Development; Rower-Centred; Civility, Respect and Integrity; Trust; Safety.
- We are a community in which every individual is welcomed, respected and supported.
- We support other members of the rowing community.
- We make positive contributions to the communities in which we live and work.
- We value the unique culture of our club and celebrate our achievements.
- We are committed to doing our best in all we do.
- We promote health and wellness.
- We are committed to the ongoing development of athletes, coaches and citizens.
- We put rowers at the centre of our decisions.
Civility, Respect and Integrity:
- We behave with respect, civility and integrity in all we do.
- We are accountable for our actions and demonstrate integrity in all our relationships and decisions.
- We promote trust amongst athletes, coaches, volunteers and staff and between VCRC and the commuity.
- Safety is a primary concern in all we do.